Ceremony for the Signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Department of Skills Development (JPK) and EDU International SDN BHD (EISB)
February 26, 2013 - Department of Skill Development, Ministry of Human Resources has partnered with Edu-International Sdn Bhd (ISB) has been appointed as the official representative of the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) is responsible for developing markets in Asia for products and services SQA , A ceremony pemetraian memorandum of understanding (MoU) was signed by Y.Bhg. Datuk Dr. Pang Chau Leong, Director General of the NCC and En. Paul Tan, Director of ISB and witnessed by Mr. Nidzam bin Kamarulzaman, Deputy Director General NCC and En. John McMorris, General Director of SQA.
The scope of cooperation has been signed between DSD with EISB are as follows:
- Develop vocational and skills training in Malaysia.
- Identifying Vocational Skills Program and make the process of matching the National Occupational Skill Standarddan UK National Occupational Standards ("UKNOS").
- SQA through EISB shall promote the vocational program has been approved by the parties and providing information about the functions and duties to all accredited centers DSD.
- SQA will recognize EISB through Vocational Skills Program under DSD bertauliahdibawah center.
- Candidates will receive (IVA) awarded by SQA after the completion of the program.
The ceremony was held at the residence of the British High Commissioner to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur at 11.00 am and the ceremony was attended by senior officials and representatives from the NCC Institute and the Association of Private Higher Education Accreditation Centre DSD (FeMAC).
***Council press statement MOU between DSD with EISB click here