Human Resource Management Service Division (KPSM)
Human Resource Management Service Division (KPSM) is divided into 3 sections :-
1) Human Resource Section
- Plan and implement human resource development including internal and external training
- Manage service affairs administration, including service records, post confirmation, permanent and pensionable related, promotion, staff transfer, declaration of property, annual performance valuation, allowance and leave facilities, retirement and disciplinary.
2) Management Service Section
- Manage the Headquarter's administration.
- Ensure the management of office space and equipment is carried out properly and perfectly
- Manage office assets and inventory in a more organized and systematic manner
- Ensure and coordinate the security of documents in accordance with the Official Secrets Act, Security Instructions and the National Archives Act.
3) Finance Section
- Prepare and control annual allocations and expenses.
- Manage all bill payments and claims.
- Manage public transport ticket bookings.
- Manage local orders.
- Manage revenue and Petty Cash Accounts.