Users are not allowed to do the following when answering the Survey and Questionnaire found in the Official Portal of the Department of Skills Development :
- Upload, email, or send information comprising the following :-
- Unlawful, harmful, threatening, vulgar, disruptive, abusive, defamatory, expletive, profanity, violates the rights to privacy, hateful, racist, touches on sentiments of religion and ethnicity, or otherwise which causes discomfort, is untrue, irrelevant to the questionnaire or survey provided by the Official Portal of the Department of Skills Development
- Contains any unsolicited or unauthorised advertisements as well as promotional, commercial materials or otherwise, including links to the website/ portal containing such materials
- Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Use or create a false identity (including the use of pseudonyms, impersonation of other persons or entities, or to say anything that is false).
- Threaten, spy or humiliate any other user.
- Limit or restrict any other user from using this portal.
- Disrupt, disable, burden, affect the work and appearance of the portal, servers or networks connected to the portal.